I have a lot of guns for sale, I really need them gone, please help me out. OFFERS ARE WELCOME
------> Note: I do NOT ship guns. The only guns I will ship are the springer pistols, along with the extras like the stock, sights, etc. since they are smaller, but you will pay for shipping.
------> Note: I use the Grading System for all my guns, refer to this link to understand the numbers.
- Grade 1: A UK Arms IUL-96 Airsoft Spring Sniper rifle (SPF), shoots 450 fps w/o internal upgrades with .20's for $90. (Comes with 1 25 round mag) This gun has a very nice and very durable polymer stock. Everything else is metal, except for the magazine which is plastic.
------> Note: This gun is heavy, a solid 10 pounds without a scope or bipod.
------> Note: I can't seem to find this gun anymore. My guess it had been discontinued, however this will not effect the price.
- Grade 1: A NCStar 4x30 Sporting Scope (mountable on any optic rail) for $30. Metal, very easy to sight. Will come with original box and papers. Has a "lifetime warranty" inside.
- Grade 1: A "fleamarket" AK47M (SPF) shoots 280fps w/ .20's for $20. (Includes 1 300rd. Highcap and battery). Cheap plastic, good for a kid to shoot out in the backyard at cans.
- Grade 1: 8.6v battery stick battery. This came with the AK47, and is included in purchase.
- Grade 1: A HFC G17C Spring Airsoft Pistol, shoots ~285 fps with .20's for $10. (Comes with 1 19rd. G17C mag) Strong, ABS plastic. Great for target practice.
- Grade 2: A Viper P93 Spring Airsoft Pistol, shoots 250 fps with .20's for $5. (Comes with 1 21rd/ P33 mag). Cheap shit plastic, great for target practice.
(I know, no rear sight. If you want it, I'll provide it. Front sight is flip up and down sight.)
- Grade 1: JG LiPo Ready SR16 (SPF). (Never used, just tested.) This is an amazing gun. Shoot really hard at 420fps, the body is a very durable polymer, not that shiny shit plastic. The rail system is metal, the full stock has a battery door so you access the battery compartment. The gun has a very tight fit in the back, I suggest using a smaller battery. Selling for $95.
------> Note: I took the rail guards off and they F'ed up immediately. They're made of really cheap shit plastic and weren't even fitted to the rails right. If you want, I'll give 'em.
------> Note: The flashider, like the Stubby's, is very hard to take off and may cause extreme damage to the barrel end... Take off at own risk.
(SR16 with Railguards, I managed to get them on the rails quite nicely.)
- Grade 1: Matrix MagPul MOE Carbine w/ real officially licensed MagPul furniture. Absolutely brand new gun. Got in a trade. Test-fired, this. thing. is. AWESOME. Shoots a solid 380fps with .20's. Has an ABS plastic body, incredibly durable. The gun does have some mag wobble problems, but it's easily fixed by just putting tape wrapped around the top of the mag, that way it stays nice and tight in the magwell. All metal internals. LiPo Ready! Just, an absolutely stunning and comfortable gun to hold. Selling for $150. (No magazines or battery included, I apologize.)
------> Note: Bonestock currently not being sold... I have use for it.
- Grade 3: Custom G&G Full Metal LiPo Ready M4A1 Package. Basically, I got this gun in a trade. Previous owner has used this gun quite a bit, and it has a few scratches and signs of use. The gun is built off of a custom G&G/Knight's Armament US Marine body, and is wired to the front with a small Tamiya. The biggest problem with this gun, which isn't too much of a problem, is that the front RAS is loose, "kinda." It's not broken, it just spins a little. It's sort of hard to explain. It's loose, I guess. I have tried to figure out how to fix it, but couldn't. It seems like it's missing a screw. where the "bottom" of the RAS hits the upper receiver. The package includes the gun, a PEQ battery box (This is important, the gun is wired to the front), and a vertical grip. Package does not include a battery, rear sight (at the moment), or magazines. This gun, according to the previous owner, has also been upgraded with an M120 spring to keep the gun shooting around 350-360 with .20's. It has a Madbull 6.03 TBB, and a new motor to handle a 11.6v LiPo battery. I have tested this gun, using anything less than a 7.4v LiPo will cause the gun to work sort of wonky. Standard batteries don't always work, and if they do, the gun will shoot strange I'm looking to get around $200 for this gun, but am open to offers.
- Grade 3: Metal M4A1 Tactical (S-System) front and rear iron sights. It is missing the rail screw and hook, however any screw can be used and a hook can be easily made. Or a little bit of tape will keep it on the optic rail as well. Offer up on these, not sure what to price them at. I want to sell these together. !!!SPECIAL!!! Now comes free with a purchase of any M4 package!
Priced by me, OBO!!!
Can not trade, once again need money only.
If interested, just message me. These are cheaply priced, I need to get rid of them, and need the money fast.
Bob654123 wrote:Easy to make a deal with. Very friendly. Very easy to arrange a meet up with.
JBeast wrote:I purchased an Aftermath Broxa Evolution MP5 from Kyle, and he was very easy to deal with. Good price for the gun, and he worked with me on a meet up location. The battery I received doesn't quite work right, but I'm pretty sure that's just the pack itself... I know how unreliable these kinds of power sources can be sometimes.
5/5 for this transaction.